Good morning

motv8tr

...since we've had a "good morning" thread. Hope everyone had a great long weekend :) It's a short week for most so returning won't hurt too much I hope ;) . I've enjoyed reading the reports over the weekend, but I'm srue there are a few that haven't made there way yet...still recuperating???

Anyway, havea great day all...

Maureen

Good morning, it's been awhile since we've had a "good morning" thread.

Mornin Moe, and your right, it's been awhile since the early morning club had a meeting.

They used to be alot of fun, but would you believe I actually received a PM from one of our long standing members one day telling me that I only instigated the "Good Morning" threads to pad my post count ??

That's what some folks do when they don't have much of a life I spose.

What a moron.....

This is early for me...Good mornin'

Just a quick look at the board before heading over to Carp Point to meet up with Crappieperchhunter...

Or Lew...As my pal Photoz would say..."WHAT A MAROOOON" :lol:

Edited by Beans

The only reason for getting up at the mo/lew o'clock hour is to go fishing period. I'm not in that big a hurry to get to work :D

Have a great day!

Glen the only paddin' you need is for your arse, when old yeller kicks it!

Whopper

Mornin Moe, and your right, it's been awhile since the early morning club had a meeting.

They used to be alot of fun, but would you believe I actually received a PM from one of our long standing members one day telling me that I only instigated the "Good Morning" threads to pad my post count ??

That's what some folks do when they don't have much of a life I spose.

What a moron.....

Sad day when someone can't just appreciate a morning greeting...sheesh...well to heck with them....might have to post one every morning now :P

Maureen