fisherman7

Youtube to MP3 Converter

Hi all, can anyone recommend a simple, easy to use Youtube to MP3 converter? Trying to help my older neighbour download some songs for his MP3 player. 

Thanks,

4Kdownloader.

just create the youtube watch later playlist and paste the link to the 4Kdownloader

you can download massive playlists over night 

Edited by drwxr

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you all realize that what you are doing is illegal and takes money out of artists hands? Yah, likely to never be caught, but you are"stealing" intellectual property by illegally down loading music files.

HH

4 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you all realize that what you are doing is illegal and takes money out of artists hands? Yah, likely to never be caught, but you are"stealing" intellectual property by illegally down loading music files.

HH

Hey Joe, hope all is well

I understand what your saying, and yes you are right, BUT, can I ask a reverse question ?

I post videos and use music from CD,s I bought and paid for. Then told I am copy writing.  I would think, the artists would be grateful that I use their music in my videos. It,s like putting their music out there for them. 

I do not get or understand this whole copy write thing, but if someone shared my video to someone and I got a reply saying , great vid, I am thankful. I have also been asked what songs I have used as some have not heard of them.

I do not make my videos for profit as many know, but for fun and for my young grand kiddies to watch later in life. 

Edited by misfish

Hey Brian, all is well on my front!

Sharing videos on Youtube is not the same as illegally down loading music. The assumption being that youtube is an open forum to share. It becomes a problem when you use someone else's intellectual property within the video. If you wrote and played the music in the background of your video, you are free to use it obviously. That's your intellectual property and you are free to use it as you choose.

Grabbing video from Youtube and converting it to a format like MP3 takes money out of the artist's hands. That artist has incurred expenses that can not be recouped unless the public buys the music, whether that be the single song or the album they produced.

It's not a wonder that concert tickets have jumped so high in the last number of years. With all the illegal downloading being done, touring is their only avenue to revenue.

HH