Lakair - quick note and thanks

LeXXington

Well, it all started after last years Lakair trip. I showed my brother some of the pictures of the area and he was so taken back with the area he worked on my Dad for almost 6 months to head up there for a fishing weekend.

Finally at Christmas it was set that this year we would have a min Son's and Dad weekend. We had not gone out just the boys for a weekend for well over 20 years. Everyone arrived at my place at 9am Thursday for the trip up.. With all the stuff loaded we were off.

The first thing my dad, figured out was my board name is LeXXington. Funny thing about the internet is you may know everyone by the board names and forget there real names.

We were out each day at 6am only beating Lew to the dock once over the 3 days. Later I found out he was stopped on the way down there to chat :)

What a weekend we must have caught well over 20 pike fishing almost 8 hours a day, eating and drinking like kings.

Over the weekend we met so many super people even a few new ones that I have not met at other OFC events. I know we did not get too hang too often with the group at the fire pit, but just hanging with Dad and Bro playing darts and chatting made up for it.

I could go on, but I see most people have posted lots and lots about how great a weekend it was, for me and my family it was one of those events that I will always remember and if possible and all willing it might become a tradition for as long as it lasts until my Son is old enough :)

Thanks again all for a super weekend + Rick and DougG with putting up with us in the cabin :)

Here are a few of my pics :)

gallery_106_92_43421.jpg

gallery_106_92_44847.jpg

gallery_106_92_21163.jpg

King of ALL SPORT FISH

gallery_106_92_4812.jpg