ice fishing floatation suit

PUMP KNOWS

I think what PUMP KNOWS was saying is the computer shows stock but there really isn't. It's happened to me with couple of CT clearance orders. I boughtonline for in store pickup which was confirmed but then they sent a cancellation. When I went back to the website it then showed zero stock.

9 hours ago, Dutch01 said:

I think what PUMP KNOWS was saying is the computer shows stock but there really isn't. It's happened to me with couple of CT clearance orders. I boughtonline for in store pickup which was confirmed but then they sent a cancellation. When I went back to the website it then showed zero stock.

PK and I exchanged a couple of PMs. I understand the issue he's having. I have had that prob as well. It might be the 'third time lucky' sort of thing!!:lol: 

If used for icefishing with no intensions of using it as your floation device in a boat than Department of Transport (Canada) certification is not required.

For these suits Royal Distributing have some good floating snowmobile suits.

I prefer a 2 peice suit.

You don't need the greatest suit.

Lots of layers underneath is the key so get it big enough to fit stuff. and let you move comfortably.A nice high collar that zips right up is a good feature and big pockets

2 hours ago, Shloim said:

Sail had some no name brand suits on sale cheap. Less than 200. And rapala 2 pc suits for around 400 on sale

I'll have to check Sail again.  Were they flotation suits for less then $200?

49 minutes ago, Dara said:

You don't need the greatest suit.

Lots of layers underneath is the key so get it big enough to fit stuff. and let you move comfortably.A nice high collar that zips right up is a good feature and big pockets

Gotcha.  Do you size up?  From the ads I see on kijiji, they usually say it fits a size smaller then whats labelled.

4 hours ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

Gotcha.  Do you size up?  From the ads I see on kijiji, they usually say it fits a size smaller then whats labelled.

Walmart..marks workwearhouse...try one on

Sorry, I just don't shop on line except for tools at Lee Valley

4 hours ago, PUMP KNOWS said:

Hey Pump I remember you from the kayak site, Sold my yak, bought a small boat. I believe they were floaters, the brand was some initials. The Rapala stuff was not float but ice fishing wear and it was $400... now the ice is pretty good everywhere, but if you were to ever go through ( I pray its never) How much would the suit be worth to you then? Just saying, there's alot to be said about perspective....