Finally Fall Steelhead

Fish frames

Good stuff there. I really miss getting up at 04:30 to do anything, and I mean anything.

And welcome aboard FF. Keep those videos coming, I now live vicariously through some of you youngsters. Don't take the ability to get out on the water anytime you want for granted. 3 days recovery just to get in and out of a nice big boat.

Thanks for the kind words. I wont name the rivers nor will I publish shots with landmarks, at least not purposely. I dont even like commenting on community places - not fair to the locals and anyone else thats fished there for years. Its crazy how the last 12-15 yrs - the fishing population and pressure has gone. And those early days of the internet like the zoo board was very bad and unfortunately hard lessons learned and no turning back the clock. Positive side is more money, more awareness - but those honey holes - those are sanctuaries now. Few and far between - but with a little leg work, creativity and confidence - those nuggets are out there.

Thanks for the kind words. I wont name the rivers nor will I publish shots with landmarks, at least not purposely. I dont even like commenting on community places - not fair to the locals and anyone else thats fished there for years. Its crazy how the last 12-15 yrs - the fishing population and pressure has gone. And those early days of the internet like the zoo board was very bad and unfortunately hard lessons learned and no turning back the clock. Positive side is more money, more awareness - but those honey holes - those are sanctuaries now. Few and far between - but with a little leg work, creativity and confidence - those nuggets are out there.

You are 100% bang on FF. I learned from one pic and video I did. Hit the same spot the very next day, and I had guys saying nice fish and video and well, there were more guys there then before. All my river catches are now with back ground that will not give away the spot. My go pro is put away til the ice season. Those are always in my hut, so local is not known. The problem still is though, some know what my hut looks like, so I still get visitors.LOL

• 2 weeks later...