John Dunsworth passes - The Park is closed

Headhunter

Funny story... about 4 years ago my son was going to Brock University and was walking along with a couple buddies when a car pulled up. One of the guys inside leaned out and asked "Any of you sh!tweasels know where Issac's bar is?" It was Randy and Lahey on campus for a publicity gig and in perfect form!

Funny story... about 4 years ago my son was going to Brock University and was walking along with a couple buddies when a car pulled up. One of the guys inside leaned out and asked "Any of you sh!tweasels know where Issac's bar is?" It was Randy and Lahey on campus for a publicity gig and in perfect form!

Epic! I would have died laughing. I seen them in grande prairie for a comedy show and my gawd it was hilarious! Randy and leahey weren't in the show but I met them backstage. Very funny guys, to the point I wasn't sure if it was an act or they were really like that lol

That's amazing!! Hahaha. John dunsworth was also amazing at improv, one second you'd believe he showed up to the show absolutely liquored and all of a sudden he'd change character and he'd be sober as a rock, whether he was still at that point or not it was really unclear because of how convincing he was in his acting. I saw him at Mohawk college once and somewb else a second time a while ago, great guy

That's amazing!! Hahaha. John dunsworth was also amazing at improv, one second you'd believe he showed up to the show absolutely liquored and all of a sudden he'd change character and he'd be sober as a rock, whether he was still at that point or not it was really unclear because of how convincing he was in his acting. I saw him at Mohawk college once and somewb else a second time a while ago, great guy

Apparently, he never drank. So I just heard .

Apparently, he never drank. So I just heard .

he didnt drink...hes is by far the best drunk actor of all time without any question...the episode the cheeseburger picnic where he pretends to get smashed in order to catch the guys in a scheme shows his ability to switch on a dime.

my favourite moment of all time

M0kc6fC.gif