Cat S60 smartphone NF

manitoubass2

Oh surface temps, I was thinking it doubled as a rectal thermometer. Ouch. My phone is only used to CALL people. I won't pay for data usage. That's what my laptop's for. If I was out in the world earning a living I'm sure it would be different. Just the other day I said if we still had a VCR it would be blinking 12:00/12:00/12:00/12:00. I don't know exactly when it happened that I turned into my parents.

Try looking at it on a different device/computer. ;)

stop posting your links in bold font and your links alluvasudden work. ;)

it's odd but none of your links work for me in chrome. the odd time you don't use bold they work!

Wait, you thinking of a different phone finally Joe?!?!?!?!

Nah, I still have the Samsung Galaxy or what ever the heck it is... haven't turned it on since October! I'm just a fan of anything that say Marshall on it... especially if it is full of tubes!

HH

Nah, I still have the Samsung Galaxy or what ever the heck it is... haven't turned it on since October! I'm just a fan of anything that say Marshall on it... especially if it is full of tubes!

HH

I seen bar fridges that look like Marshall amps :good:

I rent it out to clinics on weekends I am not using it. Seems to do a pretty good job of sonic ally crushing patients kidney stones!

It's actually one of the loudest/powerful bass tube amps made...

HH

Hahaha sick!

My brother in law plays guitar, I showed him your pic and he just shook his head and said "I wish".

I'm guessing that amp is highly sought?

Hahaha sick!

My brother in law plays guitar, I showed him your pic and he just shook his head and said "I wish".

I'm guessing that amp is highly sought?

It was only manufactured for a few years in the mid 90's, it was Marshall's answer to the Ampeg CL/VR and their last foray into the big power tube market for bass amps. They are rarer then hen's teeth as they did not sell well when introduced. The asking price at the time could have had something to do with it... $3k+ US!

I picked it up from Craig's List a few years ago, for a much better price than it originally sold for... as for being highly sought after, i know I could sell it quickly, should I decide I am too old to move it around anymore. Metal band bass players would likely jump all over it.

250 watts at 4 ohms

400 watts at 2 ohms- to get to 2ohms, one would likely have to run two, four ohm cabs... that is likely to produce 125-135 db... equal to the volume of a 747 taking off!

I've seen a few bar owners go white when they see me dragging that thing into their bars! I just tell them it has a volume knob.

HH

Edited by Headhunter

More updates on the phone.

Battery life is incredible. Well over 24 hours while using. If using solely as a phone, I bet it would last 3-4 days

Processor is not the best on the market, but it's incredibly fast. Videos play very nicely

It has a SOS button, which apperently works outside of cell phone service areas.

The speakers are loud, but it's not as smooth sounding as my Galaxy s5

Picture quality is great. But it takes weird pictures if you have a TV in the background. You get a "halo" type effect.

IMG_20170131_230836_zpslj4tjrvu.jpg

Ah the latest must have feature on a smart phone thermal imaging.... :wallbash: .....does the phone work I mean can you make and receive a call....

It's incredibly useful.

But I bought this phone for it's durability and waterproofing.

I wouldn't expect thermal imaging on your everyday phone in the future. This is marketed towards industrial workers.

And yes, the phone works great!