Fishing and family #2

manitoubass2

Thanks cap!!! Check out photodump 1 as well!

No brian, the bills pay themselves since I won the lottery??? #oilfieldmoney

I did take 2 years off when I got outta the oilfield. And it was rediculous! I fished like 15 hours a day hahaha

Edited by manitoubass2

I don't know what sequence they were in, you either gained 15 pounds or lost 15. That's a lot of beauty pics and fishes there my Man.

The Dunker is looking old, when did he grow the grey beard?

Kids are looking great.

Hahaha it fluctuates

And as you always tell me, good thing the kiddos look like mom???

Edited by manitoubass2

where can you fish for Sturgeon, thought most lakes the fish is closed year round.

It is closed all year on the canadian side. However, if youre walleye fishing you will catch them.

The MNR is constantly in the area and it a general rule they allow a quick photo(although that technically means possession) but its a no no to target them

Edited by manitoubass2

where can you fish for Sturgeon, thought most lakes the fish is closed year round.

Only place I know of is BC, but you have to keep the fish in the water and C&R. In fact the sturgeon fishery is protected by $$$ recreational sturgeon fishing brings.

Only place I know of is BC, but you have to keep the fish in the water and C&R. In fact the sturgeon fishery is protected by $$$ recreational sturgeon fishing brings.

We can legally target sturgeon on the american side of rainy river but ya gotta get US license. Catch and release only

That stretch I fish alot has millions of sturgeon and the co's know there is no way of avoiding accidental catches. They will check your rods though! Pretty easy to tell whos tagetting them if ya got 30lb braid and a 4oz sinker

I also contribute to the sturgeon hatchery which is just up the hill.

The cos know we wouldnt target or intentional harm or keep these fish

Anyone caught doing so for non traditional purposes would likely be strung up by their kneck!