PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT NF

manitoubass2

There was a distracted walker on hwy 6 that was hit by a truck.. my father knew his father.. the accident in Brampton appears to be from an impaired driver(not 100% on that) and my sister-in-laws son knew them.. my condolences to you Manitou

My sincerest condolences Rick. If you want to talk call me. I have lost too many relatives and friends to drunk driving. I have been known to take the the keys away from a drunk that insisted on driving more than once. One idiot charged me with damages in a civil case. The Judge threw him out of the court room and awarded me court costs.

You can use reasonable force to prevent someone from driving drunk. Sometimes unreasonable force. Including ripping the wires out of their engine. The Cop whispered thank you to me and refused to charge me thus the civil case.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Call me when you have a chance Rick and I will call you back on the free LD line. When you are ready to talk. I have been where you are unfortunately.Times like this put the real important things in life into perspective.

Im struggling abit brother. Ill call tomorrow from the river

Thanks for being there?

My sympathy to you & your family. Also the family members of the innocent victims. You have had a bad luck streak going. How's your knee rehab going?

Thanks brotha. Lots of emotions runnin right now. Funeral today etc.

My knee is gonna be better than ever. I have waaaay more mobility since the access scar tissue was removed

Im hitting the weights now and the leg is holding up great. I gotta be careful though, If I go too low on squats, leg presses etc I can feel like a little tinge in my acl.

Other than that im walking around good. Even went for a skate at the rink yesterday since we have no peewee coach yet

Rick, stay away from those squats and leg presses, I wish I did 30 years ago. 500 and 720, yep 8 plates, look at me now, me strong like Bull smart like Cow, now me no walk so good, me no walk some days at all. I would kill to go stream or river fishing with you guys.

Leg curls and leg extensions where you know your motion is controlled and secure. Light weight and high reps. No need for squats and leg presses. Most teams won't let their players do them anymore. 1 wrong move laterally and that ACL will snap like a tight rubber band, especially with a suspect ligament. With that stretched ACL the MCL is at risk, I'm surprised it\s OK, usually the MCL goes first. Working out will do you good right now. It's the best thing you can do actually. Get those endorphins pumping.

We are going to the Pumpkin Festival In Waterford tomorrow, I'll take the phone with me. The kids play the HS school game during the fair, neat time to play. Your kids would love that Festival. something for every age. Bouncy castle to Rock and Roll bands, plus fall football!!!!!!

Oi I agree. But I know training.

Im doing 2 plates slowly with deliberate motion.

Slow and steady, no hero lifting.

All my excercise right now is slow, light weight, focus on the contraction

Plus i got my knee guards.

I gotta lot of work to do, and trust me its well thought out

All about that foot placement.

Edited by manitoubass2