2019-2020 Hockey Thread

That was a perfect. Example of one goaltender winning and the other loosing the game.

Leafs should have won that in a landslide.

Anderson looked waaaaay off last night

So did your defense, they looked really bad lol

An the forwards are starting to show some frustration!

I see bad days ahead!! :whistling:

:rofl2::w00t:

figured id share this one with the group.

Im one fo the large majority of people nowadays that has absolutely no use for cable TV aside from watching sports...Yet Robbers still feels the need to have a complete monopoly on hockey games, to the extent that you can purchase an NHL centre ice subscription for $200 a year and they still dont want to let you watch hockey.

Last week i solved the problem...signed up with a VPN for $100 which makes it look like im in the netherlands, signed up with game centre live for another $200 for the year, so for $300 a year ive now got every single NHL Game in HD on a real feed from the NHL, no lag, no black outs, no questions asked and i can watch any game at any time. Yesterday afternoon i watched the oilers game that i blanked out the score for...was like watching the game live.

Im hoping to dodge the Leafs score tomorrow and catch up on the game when i get home from work.

figured id share this one with the group.

Im one fo the large majority of people nowadays that has absolutely no use for cable TV aside from watching sports...Yet Robbers still feels the need to have a complete monopoly on hockey games, to the extent that you can purchase an NHL centre ice subscription for $200 a year and they still dont want to let you watch hockey.

Last week i solved the problem...signed up with a VPN for $100 which makes it look like im in the netherlands, signed up with game centre live for another $200 for the year, so for $300 a year ive now got every single NHL Game in HD on a real feed from the NHL, no lag, no black outs, no questions asked and i can watch any game at any time. Yesterday afternoon i watched the oilers game that i blanked out the score for...was like watching the game live.

Im hoping to dodge the Leafs score tomorrow and catch up on the game when i get home from work.

Still seems like too much. I spent that money on a smart TV and the missus found us a free streaming site from the UK to watch all the hockey games. (Just don't tell fishnNautographs) :P

Still seems like too much. I spent that money on a smart TV and the missus found us a free streaming site from the UK to watch all the hockey games. (Just don't tell fishnNautographs) :P

is it 100% reliable, no lag, full HD?

I tried the sneaky service last year and almost kicked a hole through my TV when the leafs won in overtime and the server froze 5 seconds before they scored.

Can you believe that to just add sports to my apartment they wanted $100 a month?! insanity

Edited by AKRISONER

is it 100% reliable, no lag, full HD?

I tried the sneaky service last year and almost kicked a hole through my TV when the leafs won in overtime and the server froze 5 seconds before they scored.

Can you believe that to just add sports to my apartment they wanted $100 a month?! insanity

For free, who cares? For the big games I'll head to the local watering hole. Spend $30 on drinks and or food. (I've never seen lag on this site but our internet wifi isn't great so it's bound to happen)

What was that about Karlsson being the best player on the planet? A -6 for the game last night. Just for reference.... The single game all time record is -7. :clapping:

the guy has never been a very good defenseman. Hes gotten better but when he first started he was friggin terrible.

Its crazy how hard it is these days to find a niedermyer or pronger...everyone wants to snipe instead of stop the other team from sniping

It's always been that way. Ask who is the best defenseman of all time and you get arguements of Orr, Coffey, Park. Lindstrom was a defensive juggernaut but he still had to put up 60 points a year to get noticed.

Give me Jason Smith and Glen Wesley on the back end any day. Leave the offence to the forwards.

It's always been that way. Ask who is the best defenseman of all time and you get arguements of Orr, Coffey, Park. Lindstrom was a defensive juggernaut but he still had to put up 60 points a year to get noticed.

Give me Jason Smith and Glen Wesley on the back end any day. Leave the offence to the forwards.

Orr was an outstanding defenseman

so was lidstrom

One bad game lol...you laff fans would give a nut to have him and you would be lying if you said you wouldn't.

2 time Norris winner, should have been 4 times.

He lost his partner in Methot, had surgery, missed the training camp and first 5 games of the season. He comes back and gets 9 assists in 3 games and you guys on bashing him for 1 off game.

No wonder you cheer for a team that sucks as bad as the laffs, you know nothing about hockey!

By the way is that 3 losses in a row for the laffs?

Who did they lose to and by how much last night?

:dunno::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::glare:

Edited by muskymatt