did I hear correct that Le Baron's is closing?!?!?

GBW

Happened to be near the Mississauga store today and popped in

The place was picked pretty clean for rods, reels and camping stuff but a half decent amount of tackle left (limited terminal tackle) okay selection of line. For musky guys pretty good slectikn of lures left.

While in there they actually changed over the signs and it was now 40% off lures and terminal tackle so i loaded up on what I needed/they had and grabbed xome rapalas i didnt need but will be good backups

Apparently Markham location has a bit more selection but can't comment on 40% off as stock update was from a friend who was there on Monday

Gordy

I'm surprised it took so long for the typically bad customer service and not being open on Sundays to catch up to them. Changing those two thing's could and would have resulted in far more business for them.

Always sad to see an outdoors store close, but I am not surprised when it comes to Lebaron.

Surprised but not surprised. I used to shop there a lot during the 1990's (Mississauga store). I always found the pricing good but I also found the guys that worked in the rods/reels dept...you know the guys behind that counter....to be rude and condescending...wouldn't give you the time of day