The HIP @ 8:30

GBW

Walked up from the cottage to the main drag...Bolton St...in Bobcaygeon. The street was closed and they had big screens set up to watch. The main street was completely full of people and lots of people up on store front roof tops taking the show in. Didn't stay long as we thought the sound quality was garbage....which was expected...but was glad we made it over to experience it.

Who knows Dave? Maybe they will dedicate a song to us "Peach Pickers"

A festive atmosphere for sure!!! Kudos to those who put it on. Decent sound and visual had Main St. rocking pretty good! Nice to see the community come out and enjoy the event!!!

The Hip has quite a hold on us Buffalonians as well........saw them a few times. Last one was out in the pouring rain on the shores of Lake Erie. Little did i know that would be the last time.

I watched the CBC show, and many around me were welled up quite a few times. I was hoping to hear pigeon camera, but knew that probably wasnt going to happen with all the other songs they had to get in. Hopefully he gets an extended stay with us and is one of the 10%'ers that can make it 5 years vs a number of months

A friend of mine in Alaska who is originally from Buffalo flew in to see one of the TO shows.

I'm pretty sure he visited his family too. ;)

A friend of mine in Alaska who is originally from Buffalo flew in to see one of the TO shows.

I'm pretty sure he visited his family too. ;)

After flying cross country, I spose ya might as well take the hop, skip, and a jump down to poke ur head in the door while ur in the neighborhood lol