NF - Are Drivers Bad in Your Area ?

LeafsFan

Get a bicycle!

Sure, when surrounded by horrible drivers I will remove my 5500 pound Chevy armor for tights and a helmet lol!

It's honestly a good idea but I'm too old for that sh|t!

Edited by Dutch01

I'm not in agreement there, you ought to try my commute in Markham. 55-70 minutes to go 12km.

I'd probably end up being charged with vehicular manslaughter :) I've spent enough time doing the Barrie > Toronto commute to have lost most of my patience.

Minneapolis is pretty gnarly

Worst drivers ive seen is edmonton

Ten vehicles in the same ditch every single morning on my way to work. Like seriously???

Its winter, dont take a corner at 110km per hour.

Every single day

We have a corner here in town that is 30 kph. In the winter our roads are covered with solid ice.

They don't use salt or sand on our roads because it just doesn't work. They use gravel. The gravel ends up migrating as people drive over the surface to the edges of the road.

A few years ago one of our East coasters in his jacked up 4X4 didn't bother with the speed limits or the fact that the road was covered in ice and drove over the guard rail and did a bunch of damage to his vehicle.

Well his wife sent in a letter to the paper about how the city was negligent and they should pay for the repairs.

I sent in a response to her letter and you can pretty much guess what I had to say. :whistling:

And FYI, you can still drive around the corner at a good speed if you're smart enough to know to put your passenger side tires on the built up gravel. :angel:

Try driving in Rome or London, it's really a type of bumper cars.

I admit I got the finger a few times Monday on the 400 because I forgot where I was and found myself in the second lane from the left towing the boat. Sorry pally. Oh by the way if that was you, nice Heritage, I know what Harley it was because we were both stopped next to each other in bumper to bumper traffic 3 minutes latter. Hurry up and stop.

Minneapolis is pretty gnarly

Worst drivers ive seen is edmonton

Ten vehicles in the same ditch every single morning on my way to work. Like seriously???

Its winter, dont take a corner at 110km per hour.

Every single day

Doesn't Edmonton have speed cameras all over the city?

We have a lot of drivers that just pull out into traffic and expect people to stop (me first attitude). Many are seniors (yikes, I'm getting close), but that's not exclusive.

Some days I just feel like not braking. Then I tell myself to just breathe and take a pill if that's the only thing I have to complain about.

Doesn't Edmonton have speed cameras all over the city?

Not when I lived there, maybe now???

Its more on the outskirts where you see the gong show. Every jacket up truck in the world driving like idiots.

And dutch, of course, but this corner im talking about nobody is making it at high speeds, nobody. Well maybe a rally car driver lol.

Rome or London?

Try India!!!!

No, no, no, never no freakin way!!!! That's what those 3 wheel human pedal death cabs are for. I spent a year in Mumbai one week. Lost 15 pounds the first 4 days. Dangerous place being a passenger let alone drive there. Ask Mr. Younghusband from "Don't Drive Here".