Attempting to PM a member

wormdunker

What browser are you using Wormdunker. I had the same problems sometime back and now again, that's why I asked you to use email rather than PM. I switched to Google Chrome by suggestion of Art then switched back when I got Windows 10 as Chrome caused me bigger problems. Now all of my options here on OFC like Bold, font etc. doesn't work. I love computers, don't you?

Nope using windows 8 since I purchased new lap top last June. I have read too many reports about windows 10 to attempt it. I'm afraid to try it. Just like my phone - I've had 3 iphones, I refuse to try another brand - took me a long time to learn iphones! LOL!

Nope using windows 8 since I purchased new lap top last June. I have read too many reports about windows 10 to attempt it. I'm afraid to try it. Just like my phone - I've had 3 iphones, I refuse to try another brand - took me a long time to learn iphones! LOL!

I'm not sure if you followed any of the other threads on Win10 but microsoft is forcing the upgrades on many user of 7 and 8. I suggest running a utility called never10 to block the upgrade.

Cheers

My phone is easy. I type in the number that I want to talk to and they say "Hello". That's how I use it. The old fashioned way. My wife can talk into it and a text message is typed out. I just call the person. Does this phone of mine do other stuff I don't need to know like tell me I'm lost, again? Now if could cut the grass I might do more with it.