Favorite boat trailer brand?

fishnguy

That's what I'm talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a TeeNee boat trailer under my last boat and it lasted almost 30 years without any of problems some of these newer E-Z Loader Trailer owner's are experiencing.......... As a matter of fact if I did have all those problems I would be very upset because this is not rocket science stuff.......it's just a simple boat trailer ! ! !

I had a TeeNee boat trailer under my last boat and it lasted almost 30 years without any of problems some of these newer E-Z Loader Trailer owner's are experiencing.......... As a matter of fact if I did have all those problems I would be very upset because this is not rocket science stuff.......it's just a simple boat trailer ! ! !

Too eaches own,no problem here either.as said,crap happens,you need to look at your trailer from time to time.With the amount sold,they are a good trailer,like most .

Too eaches own,no problem here either.as said,crap happens,you need to look at your trailer from time to time.With the amount sold,they are a good trailer,like most .

You have one of their older trailers that might have been built much better and under much stricter guide lines.

rangertrail trailer are pretty much the snizzile for loading and unloading a boat even make a rookie look good using them, six bunks rock solid contruction only real weak point is the built in retractable wheel at the front my 92 trailer still on original bunks and carpet grease cleaned yearly

any of the better trailers that have six bunks are a charm to load and unload in the bassboat world i seldom use the winch to loaded it almost always drive on have split a few rollers lol

I have a Cradle Ride trailer for the past 12 years. The price was good and they custom built it for me at no extra charge. It has metal fenders that I can stand on. Not galvanized but the paint has held up well. The only problem I had was a wheel bearing needed replacement along with the race which I replaced myself.

ShoreLand'r here, no complaints really, I just wish it was galvanized and not powdercoated. Back roads make a mess of it pretty quick (I'm getting tired of repainting it, lol)

Edited by BillM