Tough fish this morning, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

misfish

I did manage to get a couple for a feed for dinner. The walk was not friendly, but cant complain as it,s been easy all season . I managed to get almost spot on my spot even with the snow coverage. For the first time in many years, the water was dirty. I couldnt see my williams 6 ft down, yet the fish were there still.

A nice eater whitie ( this one was a stocker) and another big herring.

march%205%2016%20001_zpszbjqxxcb.jpg

They love taking the side hook.

march%205%2016%20004_zpscat0hukd.jpg

Sunday will probly be my last trip on Simcoe as Im sure by next weekend, it will be sketchy.

march%205%2016%20007_zpstav6cvgv.jpg

march%205%2016%20006_zpshjkty9cu.jpg

Play safe out there if your heading out.

B

Good report Brian.

Amazed at how you and another buddy of mine keep getting great results using the Williams spoon. I used to use it more regularly but got tired of is and only use it as a last option tool ;-) particularly in deep water. But it does work....

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

I can taste them now...steamed with a fresh chopped garlic/ginger sauce and garnished with sliced green onions...

As much as that would be nice Norm, I went a different route. Fish taco. This is the first time I tried and LORDTUNDERNJEPPERS,Im full and happy with it. BURP, Excuse me.

Nice fish bud. Sorry you missed out on the whitefest. I have the spot saved in my newfie gps, so next year we will fish it and NOT, fish deep waters for greasers. :whistling::D:lol: