Limited out quick this morning

misfish

Walked out at 6am this morning. Following my newfie gps once again. Wouldnt you know it, I was right on my spot from yesterday. Didnt take long to get them top side. Off the ice by 9am. Got to love having the lake at your front door.

Those are 2+ lb herring. MONSTERS, They hammered that spoon, and gave a nice thumping fight. All came on the half & half again.

Shallow%20whiteis%20001_zpsk3f7xgku.jpg

Ice is 9"-10".

James I figured that since I got no text. I had two smash the meegs, but I cant for the life of me, get them top side. Thats why I went back to the lazy flip/flop spoon. I cant put that thing down ever since Andy showed me the correct way to fish it. Those herring were zinging mid depth chasing shinners just at first light.

Davey,if you can find me, you can join me. Newfie gps is only $9.99 plus coffee. :rofl2:

hope u have a spare room for next winter or even a dog house not that i havent been in one before lol , good catch and eats, like i said yesterday a group of people killed the lake i fished on, very few lakes with access up here, good on you try them fried with a bit of bacon grease,,,,,,oh boy,,,, used to put them in a smoker also mmmmmmmm Brian, your out fishing us :canadian:

Edited by mr blizzard

Awesome catch man. We were out there & put a beating on them as well. Don't fish the lady too often but today was a great day

Glad you had a good day and found a safe place to fish bud. I didnt want to lead you out to where I have not been.

Nice B, good for you. Too bad I had to work :(

The weekend should be good J. Maybe you and Paul can come up for a fish.

Nicely done Brian!!

This weekend was solid for you!

I like the way they like to clap when they are on the ice. AA job well done sorta clap. LOL