Y'all ready for winter!!

NAW

What did you pick up Shane?

I'll still get lots of hours in a boat I'm sure. Then, first ice = biggies bite!

Got a yammy venture 500 2up fan. The gf doesnt like the walk, but loves icefishin! Have to hook up this winter man!!!

S.

Got a yammy venture 500 2up fan. The gf doesnt like the walk, but loves icefishin! Have to hook up this winter man!!!

S.

Great sled, solid Phazer engine, good for ice fishing and fun for the trails too, I'm a Yammi guy too.

Anytime! I will likely do a G2G thing again in early March, see if we can get more than just Kewley and I out, haha

Shawn, do you get a new sled every 6 months? Hahaha What's the story?

Edited by chris.brock

No Chris not every 6 months every 12 months !!! Lol ... I have had 3 new sleds last 3 years just trade them in on a new one every year on a spring order sled !!! Gonna keep this one for a few years when I get it in a few weeks .... When you get a spring order only sled you have to order them almost a year ahead as they are special order only and carry a lot better resale and of course a higher price .... Fishing & sledding 2 very expensive life choices ..... Lol ... Yup

My girlfriends daughter came running down on Saturday to tell me it snowed the night before.

SO my son jumps out of bed yelling "MoMobile, Momobile!!!"

Doesn't even put his coat in.. Just his rubber boots. Finds the hidden key to the garage, and beats me outside.. This is where I found him... Begging for a ride.

DSC_1143_zpshmkj7ewq.jpg

But there was no snow. Just a few patches on the deck.. It took some explaining to him why we couldn't go for a ride.

Love this kid!