ofsc trail permits $180 till nov 1

ecmilley

Sorry for hijacking - do I need one if I do ice fish only? Sorry for asking - just bought my first sled.

Thanks

You dont need a permit to use your sled for heritage activities if taking the most direct way to your location. If your gonna do a 30 km tour then go fishen you 'll need a permit

$260!!! DAYUM!!! That's a lot of cake!!! :unsure:

its actually a pretty darn good value if you take advantage of the what the trails have to offer. I.e. not use the trail to ride 2k and then go fishing.

My father and I spend countless hours riding the trails all over the province. The grooming and maintenance of the system is expensive, but riding highway like trails through the middle of the bush across ontario for 200 bucks is really a good value.

We also donate every year to our local clubs fundraiser as well.

Hope u gets lots of snow, enjoy I agree, the price is fair, only 2 fill ups for my truck, trails are awesome back there and yes they cant be groomed for free, up here they try to groom the trails in town, but once outside the limits look out for rocks, your on your own, best sledding here is just on the lakes :whistling:

Hope u gets lots of snow, enjoy I agree, the price is fair, only 2 fill ups for my truck, trails are awesome back there and yes they cant be groomed for free, up here they try to groom the trails in town, but once outside the limits look out for rocks, your on your own, best sledding here is just on the lakes :whistling:

exactly!

I ride trails out in loring all the time and they are 2 lanes wide and like a highway.