Getting Hooked Today

oxcowboy

Hey folks,

today is the big day for me and my fiance'. we are getting married today at 6:30. the wedding is going to take place over looking the ohio river. i tried to talk her into leaving by boat after the ceremony, but she didnt bite on that idea :P she said she didnt mind going fishing with me every now and then, but it wasnt going to be on our wedding day!

For the honeymoon we are going to cancun for 7 nights, for a little fun and sun, a lot of cold drinks, sight seeing, relaxing, and best of all a charter trip of fishing :thumbsup_anim: . i also plan on doing a little fishing from the beach and lagoon in the mornings, got the gear packed a 12' telescoping surf rod, a 4 piece ugly stick and some crank baits,grubs and spoons and some in-line spinners. i hope to have plenty of pics to post when we get back.

best of luck for all you folks heading to the g2g, have fun and be safe.

jason

Congrats to you and your Dearheart, Jason. The keyword here is 'compromise'. If you both can do that, you will last forever.

Be well and have a great time in the South.

i tried to talk her into leaving by boat after the ceremony, but she didnt bite on that idea

The pecking order has been set. And it can never, ever be reversed from now until eternity. You'll find out just exactly what I'm talking about in due time. But congrats anyways.

well folks its about 3 am just got home we killed off nearly 46 gallons of beer, not sure what that translates into liters, but a good time was had by all. i will post a full report wh3n we get back .

thanks for the well wishes,

jason