quick shore fish/mayfly hatch???

manitoubass2

Really nice day today so I grabbed some minners and decided to go sit at the beach for a shore fish this evening.

Not much for action, a decent chunky lil bass and a few sauger landed in about two hours. Pretty boring but hey, nothing wrong with that?

Caught the bass quick, first few casts. Short fish, maybe 17" but thick as my bloated head!

PSX_20150826_203603_zpsgkb9q3ym.jpg

So you gotta problem with this guy owning a handgun? Meet me here??? byob

PSX_20150826_203915_zpsq29qvjcj.jpg

Scenery was beautiful, very relaxing.

PSX_20150826_203959_zpsfqb7io4v.jpg

Odd thing, we've had no mayfly hatch this year then BOOM! Everywhere!!!! Latest hatch I remember... ( pic doesnt do it justice, they are thick with juvies)

PSX_20150826_204150_zpslhgzm5kv.jpg

Facebook tells me its "yay you have a dog day" or something like that? So here is ivy, at my feet as usual waiting for bed.

PSX_20150826_204842_zpsnzozeuw7.jpg

Miigwich!

Rick

Edited by manitoubass2

I'm so glad the kids look like their Mom. I have to tell you that puppy Ivy is absolutely gorgeous, I don't think I've seen him or her before. as for you getting a gun up there you are going to need more than 1 when the boys come a knockin' at your door looking for one of the girls. It won't be long Rick, probably already started.

Football season is a few weeks away, PM me with your predictions for the season. Watch out for the Bills, that is if they get someone to hit the broad side of a barn with a football. Maybe start an NFL thread this year? Has to be more than 2 NFL followers here.

Dood, my daughter just registered for highschool this morning, not looking forward to that at all.

I tell the wife to deal with the boy issue, i dont wanna even hear about it lol.

Ivy is our new siberian, just got her at the beginning of summer. Shes an awesome dog!!!

And yes NFL soon!!!!!!

I'm so glad the kids look like their Mom. I have to tell you that puppy Ivy is absolutely gorgeous, I don't think I've seen him or her before. as for you getting a gun up there you are going to need more than 1 when the boys come a knockin' at your door looking for one of the girls. It won't be long Rick, probably already started.

Football season is a few weeks away, PM me with your predictions for the season. Watch out for the Bills, that is if they get someone to hit the broad side of a barn with a football. Maybe start an NFL thread this year? Has to be more than 2 NFL followers here.

Watch Tyrod Taylor.......he's the NFL sleeper this year at QB !

Well until he gets hurt..........