Mashkinonje Lodge Musky Opener Report - Lake Nipissing

Joey

Now that guy in 3405 has to be Lew. I have never met him and really can't tell what he looks like in his avatar but it has to be Lew. He looks exactly to a "T" exactly how I pictured him tattoos, happy smile and all. Atypical Navy man.

In my 13+ years on this board Johnny, I think your the ONLY person to ever say I had a happy smile, infact most seem to think I look grumpy.

Glad to see you recognized the truth :D

wow beauty report thank you for taking the time. Totally sucks about the gas, crossing fingers I never have to live that out!

Thanks Roger. I hope you never have to do that either. Sitting there all alone on the side of the road I thought I heard the faint sound of banjos playing :)

I always love your reports with all the great pictures of the wildlife! The fish pics are nice too! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much Matt.

Sorry B and I couldn't get up this year, we missed you guys but lived it a little through Joey's report. Looks like an awesome time was had as always! Glad you took Roy with you.......... :D

Sorry you and Barb missed it too bud :(

so the bite on the water was slow but the 'bite' on land looked consistent and no one got skunked either ;)))

:lol::lol:

In my 13+ years on this board Johnny, I think your the ONLY person to ever say I had a happy smile, infact most seem to think I look grumpy.

Glad to see you recognized the truth :D

I don't think I've EVER seen you smiling so much Lew as I have in this report! I'm quite shocked and surprised by this...Photoshop?? lol. Great report Joey and fantastic pics!

What a great report and stunning pictures. How many hours did it take to capture a Lew smiling. The patience and the persistence is mind boggling. :) Seriously though, I love your photography. Not only are you so very talented but you obviously like birds, and I love to watch birds. Congratulations on the ski's.