thank you cabelas...best store ever!!!

Gnote

So i went to cabelas today and picked up my new 8 foot heavy action st croix musky rod. I was super stoked about it until the bungee snapped on my way home and it flew out of the back of my truck. It landed on the road and was run over by an oncoming car, i was absolutly heartbroken.

After retrieving it i called cabelas customer service and told them my story, the lady told me to come see them so i turned around and went back.

I was greeted at the door where she looked at the rod and told me to go get a new one, i grabbed a rod, signed a slip and was given the brand new rod free of charge. I was floored i couldnt believe they did that for me i didnt even know what say.

Thank you very much to the customer service at cabelas, you have a customer for life!

His hand's probably tired and arm frozen from holding it on the side of the truck , out the drivers window, all the way home!

Looks like Cabela's is starting to take note that they need customers to keep the store open!

I think thats the longest its taken me to get from innisfil to keswick... I put 2 ratchets straps on it with the tailgate down the second time.

Come to think of it i did get a few "looks" on the way.

I just got back from Cabelas and was looking to buy a reel. I questioned the gentleman at the fishing counter about the availability and he could not be bothered with me. He had no idea of the model and as sumed it was a new product ( abu garcia c3 6500 ). When I got home and checked , this reel is available as a free ship to store item. Too bad for cabelas on this sale but I did buy some sweet rib rub and the girl at the cash was great. Rant over and out...