What would you do?

Entropy

I hunt a lot of waterfowl. And I always try to select spots where I'm not going to cause a situation like that. Saturday morning, being woke up by 12 gauge blasts at 6 am. It can be extremely loud and disruptive if there are houses near by. She did say, you shouldn't be hunting this close to people homes in the video. Who knows, maybe there are houses and/or a full subdivision right on the other side of those trees? Maybe the hunters are shooting directly at the houses? Maybe the hunters are trespassing? Maybe their steel shot is raining down on a new steel roof? I have seen all of these things happen (Literally).

The hunter did the right thing by keeping his cool and getting it on video. The woman is obviously pissed. What she should have done, is contact the land owner to find out if they have been granted written permission to hunt the land. Get the vehicle information from the hunters vehicle, and go from there. She's an idiot for interfering with their hunt, and could be charged. But she may have valid reasons to be pissed off. Some hunters are completely ignorant asses. I have been shocked, completely mind boggled actually, at the actions of some hunters. Hell, I've been shot several times while duck hunting...

IF these guys were asses, they would have let her have it.

This woman is the ass.

I hear ya though, seen many hunters I'd like to put in cement boots.

S.

http://www.stthomastimesjournal.com/2012/12/27/mnr-lays-financial-charge-after-a-ridgetown-resident-disrupts-two-men-attempting-to-harvest-geese-on-private-property

this seems to happen more often than youd think. What she did is against the law, call the cops so that she doesn't do it again.

That article made my day, love it!! The guys in the original clip hopefully do the same...the woman even states her own name, can't make it much easier for them. She also states that "she understands that decoys are illegal, and their blinds help them shoot at people and any innocent animals passing by...." Just goes to show how ignorant and uneducated some people are, especially when it involves hunting.