Rusted Ship Hull St Kitts

Yellow Fever

I thought it looked cool? one of those things i look forward to seeing on the way down QEW

Guess you don't have to look at a rusted out piece of scrap iron everyday, nothing cool about it, they put shingles on a steel hulled boat and a couple of iron pipes for masts to make it look like an old frigate or something. Maybe we should have some older pimped out cars abandoned in the ditches along the highways cause they looked " CooL ".

Edited by dave524

Guess you don't have to look at a rusted out piece of scrap iron everyday, nothing cool about it, they put shingles on a steel hulled boat and a couple of iron pipes for masts to make it look like an old frigate or something. Maybe we should have some older pimped out cars abandoned in the ditches along the highways cause they looked " CooL ".

It's been done before. It's called the cadillac ranch. Really kinda "cool".

We have many visits from family in western NY, they all think it's cool too. I know they have used it for a few movie shoots even after the fire. I really don't see the objection to it. A lot less ugly than the thousands upon thousands of billboards on US highways like I 75 and I 95 for sure.

Haha be happy you have a rusty boat to look at and not 1000 windmills!!