OFC not working properly

FloatnFly

I use Firefox, site not working. I use IE, which I hate, to see this topic on what the problem is. I go back to Firefox, disable Adblock Edge for this site in order for it to work properly. Pretty "crafty" programming to make sure we see all those fantastic ads.

Absolutely nothing has been changed in the layout or inner workings of this community. That is a fact. I'm working with IPB trying to clear this up. As soon as I have an answer, you'll be the first to know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Absolutely nothing has been changed in the layout or inner workings of this community. That is a fact. I'm working with IPB trying to clear this up. As soon as I have an answer, you'll be the first to know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dont sweat it Roy. You guys do a fantastic job running the site.

Miigwich!

Knew I stayed loyal to IE for a reason! :)

Thanks Roy! It appears it's a thankless job...

I use IE too , but for my Laptop I have to use google chrome only for this site to get the quote feature to work when posting. The laptop has a newer IE on it than the desktop where the quote feature is fine with an old IE. Never any problem loading the page but I don't have an add blocker, one thing there is some overlap of the ad banners and thread topic on the member menu.

Yep something for sure must have been changed on the site....as I said I have used it for ever with Chrome, up until a week ago....and had AB for much longer than a week and site was working fine....so something fairly recent was done to to the site....also this is the only site I have this problem with. All the other fishing/hunting sites also use ads but I have no issue visiting them while having AB.

Thanks Roy,

please see if you can sort this out.,

Worse comes to worst I'll just visit less frequent and only using IE for when I need to visit. Like Wayne I guess good I kept it even though I don't use it.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

With all of the time that we put into keeping this site up and running and in some cases money from our own pockets. I take offense to some of the remarks posted here and the knife in my heart is that Roy is taking time from his REALLY busy world and apologies to people for all of the extra effort and time HE puts in to get I.T. things fixed in a timely manner. Come on folks lets be a little more giving to this site as well as the people who have given their time, effort and money so you all have a place to meet and greet. I will stop here but give your head a shake if you think this site is about making money.

A sad Art