outdoors card renewals

netminder

At the start of Jan. I bought the card with 3 year fishing license.

After 3 month without recieving the new card I called.

Somehow they screwed up. :rolleyes:

They had my current address as my residence but subistuted the town (all other info the same) for my mailing address.

No wonder I didn't recieve my card yet as I live in Seaforth & they sent it to Sebringville. :huh:

Sending a new one.

Said it should be here in 3 weeks. We'll see.

Edited by Woodsman

I still have 2 yrs left on my 3 year license with conservation fishing on it. We're now fishing lake O and would like to keep a few more fish. Is it possible to pay the difference to "upgrade" to sportsman license?

call the mnr or services ontario on that one

At the start of Jan. I bought the card with 3 year fishing license.

After 3 month without recieving the new card I called.

Somehow they screwed up. :rolleyes:

They had my current address as my residence but subistuted the town (all other info the same) for my mailing address.

No wonder I didn't recieve my card yet as I live in Seaforth & they sent it to Sebringville. :huh:

Sending a new one.

Said it should be here in 3 weeks. We'll see.

Bought the renewals for the daughter and son in law at Christmas. They never received their cards in the mail. Supposedly new ones are being sent in the mail after a long circuitous discussion on the phone.

In my case I pretty sure the screw up was at point of sale.

Purchaced at Service Ontario in Stratford. Handed over my drivers license for address details.

Residental address was entered correctly but mailing address was entered with wrong town.

The miscorrectly entered town is only 5 km from this Service Ontario office and probally entered out of repetation.

I still have 2 yrs left on my 3 year license with conservation fishing on it. We're now fishing lake O and would like to keep a few more fish. Is it possible to pay the difference to "upgrade" to sportsman license?

I always wondered about upgrading.