A tad windy out there today

Joey

We had planned on fishing with JP Bushey today, but his toddler got sick and he had to cancel (hope he's okay now JP). So we did our usual BBP fishing and the wind was extremely out of hand. So much more than the weather network and news said it was going to be. I even looked on my iphone as I braced myself in my hut hoping it did not tip over and it said 34 kph, but I'd bet it was at least 50 kph and gusting higher.

I took a quick video with my phone as we were packing up. There are other huts out there, but you can't see them because of the "snow devils" that were all around. Kind of cool to see.

No fish to be had though :( We did mark them and had some small chases, but no takers!!!

Edited by Joey

Gusts to 50 here in Barrie.

Sorry ya didn't get any hook ups J.

This coming weekend looks prime again.

I cant believe Im waiting til the end of the season to get my first white fish again. :wallbash::D:lol:

Edited by Brian B

Gusts to 50 here in Barrie.

Sorry ya didn't get any hook ups J.

This coming weekend looks prime again.

I cant believe Im waiting til the end of the season to get my first white fish again. :wallbash::D:lol:

We will be out there B. Paul took the week off so we can go any day we want really. Yesterday was a disaster and today they called for 30 to 35 K winds up there. We're having quite the snowstorm right now and I just walked Ralphie and it's very slippery out there. Almost fell on my tush several times.

I caught nothing last year and so far nothing this year, so I'm just hoping for a laker or two (no, not the beer LOL). I hear shallow is the way to go right now from several different people.

looks lonely out there...........

The funny part is, your videos autoplayed.......and after the ice video, i saw your frenchy rubbing his itchy butt on a poor pink toy of some kind LMAO

Ya Blaque, he has a perpetual itchy butt and we do have his glands extracted on a regular basis, but he still seems to have it, so we taught him how to do that to "help himself." :)