NASCARS BACK

misfish

Yup. I was wondering what the hell they were doing at the start. Clint me thinks is going to get a fine for bad mouthing.

I see his point though.

Guess nascar is trying to make if more interesting for the fans,not the drivers.

Dales coming up next.

Ok, after that show, I needed to take a couple of aspirins for my head. That's was the most confusing sporting event I've ever watched!!!

Sorry, but when the drivers can't figure out what's going on, how can the fans?

I just think the Nascar executives over-thought this one. I love the way the TV crew kept trying to spin it as a positive but honestly, I thought all the confusion by the drivers and the race out of the pits only to stop was all rather embarassing.

Edited by Mike Pike

And it didnt take long for heads to get hot.

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

DaleJr88Darlington.jpg

wait wasn't it only a week ago, you were complaining about the lack of Fishing related threads, and now you start a thread about people that turn left for a living. Now I have no problem with the thread because I'm active in the hockey one.

I see what you did, you wanted a bunch of fishing threads to come in before you made your NASCAR thread and hope that nobody would pick up on it lol, I'm on to you Brian

Yes it was a bit of a cluster. Not sure if they were trying to make nascar look bad or what.

I can understand their dislike,but they are drivers. Just drive.LOL

As for JR, it wont matter. 1/8 you say? OH MY. They dont call him the pied piper for nothing.

I just dont get why all four drivers didnt work together, like the ford boys did. :dunno:

I think Jimmie and Jeff will get eat,n up at the duels. If I was JR,I would leave them behind as well. JMO.

LMAO Brian

I dont think there was a complaint made,just a request for more fishing threads. LOL

Edited by Brian B