60 inches of OFC

lew

Lost another one said it Lew !!! You have to disable the voice regongnition on your smart TV !! It is listening to you and records you !!!! This is no lie !!!!! It's been on the news a few times this week you don't want all that top secret Muskie conversations getting to samsung do you !!!! Lol

Lew that was the second thing I did when we up graded our 42"-70 first was watch some of my videos on it then I started to surf the net. You should be able to do it wireless Lew if your computer can connect through wifi.

It's crazy to think how far TV has come I actually don't have to hook up through the computer it has Internet browser built in and when I get around to it I will get a wireless keyboard and run direct from it.

Netflix is awesome

I planned on doing it wireless Mike but couldn't get it to work. I called Samsung and was told the only way to use my computer normally and see it on the TV screen was to run a cable from HDMI2 on the TV to the back of my computer.

Works good for me anyways.

Must be something I am missing here; our TV isn't "wired" to our router or anything (other than our satalite TV input and out sound system) but I can access anything on my computer directly through the TV (as long as I have it shared). I also can access a whole range of things, Youtube, Netflix, news, weather, movies....... even custome stuff Popcorn TV (which has lots of free movies on it).

Must be something I am missing here; our TV isn't "wired" to our router or anything (other than our satalite TV input and out sound system) but I can access anything on my computer directly through the TV (as long as I have it shared). I also can access a whole range of things, Youtube, Netflix, news, weather, movies....... even custome stuff Popcorn TV (which has lots of free movies on it).

must have a wireless receiver built into the TV. I have a Panasonic Vierra Smart TV, I have to hardwire it to the modem to access those features. However, when I had bell fibe, I could access those features without a hardwire connection, since the TV receivers talk to the modem

And often have to adjust the horizontal & vertical holds just so we could watch the 3 channels we had available LOL

And the snow!! So bad we often couldn't see the puck in the hockey game!!

"Yup - we had to get off the chair to change channels also. Then 1 day my father installed a wired channel changer called "Butler". You guys remember those boxes."
I remember those!! Kids used to trip on the wires! :(
Boy, things were tough!! It's a wonder we grew up at all!! :lol:
(How the heck do you use that multiquote thing anyway??)

And often have to adjust the horizontal & vertical holds just so we could watch the 3 channels we had available LOL

Yep, and I can remember helping my dad install a state of the art VHF/UHF antena on the roof that was about twelve feet tall, what a nightmare, all that yelling and screaming to communicate while "TUNNING" it in :lol:

I also remember the neighbor getting the very first color TV in the neighborhood, all the kids lined up for their turn at peek, crazy times for sure