LUCKY ONE MILLIONTH VISITOR

akaShag

Hey I might not have been very good at math, but it seems every other time I ring up this site I am the lucky one millionth visitor. This is not a scam, it is for real!!!! All I have to do is click on the ad for my FREE Apple product.

But how many times, I am thinking, can I be the ONE-MILLIONTH? I mean, after all, there are some responses in between my posts. So if I was number 1 million a few weeks ago, by now I should be the 1 million six hundred thousand four hundred and fifty-sixth, or whatever?

It cannot possibly be a scam, since this is the Internet!!!!! Maybe they are just having trouble contacting me to give my prize??????????

Doug

back to grt1, nope not at all, I think what is probably happening is the 1 millionth generator machine is stuck and so all of us that are the 1 millionth are all going to get a cool Apple prize. In fact, since this is the Internet, I am sure of it!!! I am going to give my Apple prize to the 1 millionth poster on this thread, in fact.

Doug

Actually we all are winners as long as that ad is on the banner we get to stay on the internet another day. We have over the years kept our banners and ads to a minimum to pay the bills however if you know of a quality person who wants to place an ad with us feel free to have him contact ROY for a great price.

( the one millionth person also)

Art