cooking thread...

Gerritt looks awesome have not tried the soup yet

Could u tell us what u put in the salad, I see the tomato, cucumber and feta , anything else go in or on it

thx

The soup is stupid good!

As for the salad it's very simple! Cucumber, tomato, feta, fresh cracked black pepper and a bottle of Greek dressing....

Don't need a lot of the dressing for this salad. Add the dressing 30 minutes before serving.... So easy and so good!

G

The soup is stupid good!

As for the salad it's very simple! Cucumber, tomato, feta, fresh cracked black pepper and a bottle of Greek dressing....

Don't need a lot of the dressing for this salad. Add the dressing 30 minutes before serving.... So easy and so good!

G

We are doing the same salad tonight.

Its unreal good

Its an 18qt roaster and I have no idea what im doing with it lol

The wife made two full sized chickens in it the other day and wow was it good and moist!

Hopefully my chicken thighs cook good in the monstrosity in our kitchen lol

20151018_154123_zpsinqtgthu.jpg

20151018_154131_zps2frxvaeh.jpg

I added some montreal chicken to it and some beer to keep it moist

Never managed to have any left over to freeze LOL but it is so easy to make and portions up or down very well.

Well I made a double batch........ Don't ask, let's just say someone cut up too many onions... That may or not have been ME. Well it's a double batch for only two people to eat it lol

I'll try and freeze some of it.... I'd imagine if anything the onions might get a bit mushy..... No biggie for me :)

Thanks again Cliff for the recipe, it darn good!

G

Well I made a double batch........ Don't ask, let's just say someone cut up too many onions... That may or not have been ME. Well it's a double batch for only two people to eat it lol

I'll try and freeze some of it.... I'd imagine if anything the onions might get a bit mushy..... No biggie for me :)

Thanks again Cliff for the recipe, it darn good!

G

I am so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for taking the time to post about it, always makes me feel good when I think I have done something or shared something to make someone else happy! Now, if you are ever coming up this way, I have a bag of dehydrated puff ball mushroom and I'd be happy to share some of it with you! If you think that soup was good, wait until you add the puff ball!

MB2 that's a turkey cooker lol.....

What I have found is the heat up mainly around the sides....

May want to move the thighs around so they cook evenly

Call me mcguyver then lol

Cause im using this frigger for chilli tomorrow?

On the box it showed corn lol

I dont care. Ill master this monstrosity and it will save me alot of time???

Edited by manitoubass2