Ice Fishing Today

DRIFTER_016

NAH, I think I'll pass.

Now where's me rum? :whistling:

1614484_1049431361749869_874982243309702

Thats a tad cold for me thanks.

we could use a few days of that

Bite your tongue!!!!

Cant believe I haven't used my rod for about 3 weeks. I'm dieing to use my new Lawrence Ice fish finder.

Plan on slippin into the soft stuff at least once over the next few days but dont see many opportunities after that.

Same, was hoping to get up to my buddies by Bracebridge and North Bay...hopefully it wont be sketchy for long! :worthy:

Not sure what you mean since those 2 towns are about 2 hours away from each other, but NB has had good ice for almost 3 weeks on most lakes, just not much snow.

Not sure what you mean since those 2 towns are about 2 hours away from each other, but NB has had good ice for almost 3 weeks on most lakes, just not much snow.

lol, I meant two separate trips, one to each one of my friends, that could have been specified more legibly, my bad!... It was a rather poorly worded sentence, but come-on I know they are not particularly close to each other lol :P

I know N.B has safe ice now, but it was during the middle of the warm spell here in the south - I know hut operators are reporting 4"+ of ice on Nipissing, I suppose my worry came from whether that was going to stay that way or not :dunno: