Ice conditions in cottage country, please help

chris.brock

Hey Chris im 20 minutes north of Parry sound and we have 5 to 7 inches of ice on our lake in some of the sheltered bays and narrow channels.

Cheers Mitch

How do you think the main areas in Pointe Au Baril would be looking? hoping to get some walk out action over the christmas break. I know we are supposed to get some more cold weather once this warm spell passes, but do you think we would have 6 inches by mid next week?

How do you think the main areas in Pointe Au Baril would be looking? hoping to get some walk out action over the christmas break. I know we are supposed to get some more cold weather once this warm spell passes, but do you think we would have 6 inches by mid next week?

It has been very mild here all week I do not think the conditions on the bay in Pointe Au Baril would be safe I am on a 5klm inland lake it always freezes up early they are calling for colder temps for the next few days.

It has been very mild here all week I do not think the conditions on the bay in Pointe Au Baril would be safe I am on a 5klm inland lake it always freezes up early they are calling for colder temps for the next few days.

The webcam shows the channel being frozen going into the Pointe au Baril, but I actually wonder what kinda ice it is.