GTG in Hamilton

Loonietoon

You missed a good one JD. Aaron Shirley was our guest speaker (he did a great job!) for likely the largest crowd we've had to date.

Hope to see you at the G2G.

Hope to see you there. I remember you saying we worked in the same dept. during a cutback. Man we are getting older, I left 15 years ago, let's see if I might recognize you Spiel.

Hope to see you there. I remember you saying we worked in the same dept. during a cutback. Man we are getting older, I left 15 years ago, let's see if I might recognize you Spiel.

Yes same department, I worked with F. Beattie and G. Love for the short time I was there under the direction of J. McKeag (sp).

Oddly enough I ended up training McKeag's daughter a few years later on the plate mill cranes.

But that aside I'd bet I recognize you before you would me. ;)

Yes same department, I worked with F. Beattie and G. Love for the short time I was there under the direction of J. McKeag (sp).

Oddly enough I ended up training McKeag's daughter a few years later on the plate mill cranes.

But that aside I'd bet I recognize you before you would me. ;)

Yes I remember now, schedule clerks office next to ours. Uncle Frank, yes McKeag and Gerry Wright, Len Love was a Keeper on D and H&S rep. McKeags son is the asst. service manager at the dealership in Caledonia I take my truck to. Will catch up for sure.

Lets hope the weather is co operative. If this rain is white we would be buried here in the stuff. It has rained all day and is pouring here now.

OH Quit your whining, you'd think you live on the shore off Erie or something :w00t: Hope to see you out Johnny :good:

Going to be late this year for ice fishing

It's on the calendar. Works out great as we have a party that night and it's on 56 in Binbrook so I can stop in the Creek for an hour or so then meet my lady at the Xmas party, perfect. If anyone from Hamilton wants at least a one way designated driver PM me, if I have 2 beers it's one over what I usually drink on a wild night on the town. I can't stay too long but unless you plan on closing the place I can drive you home after a few hours.

Look forward to it, again. Forgot last year to mark it down. Same goes for last months Stelco club meeting, again.

2 beers you party animal lol.

Wish i could make it but have the company Christmas party that night.

All that are going have a safe night and don't drink and drive.

See you on the ice this season