GTG in Hamilton

Loonietoon

I was there at 7 and no one showed. I'll try 7 tonight.

We have a Christmas party every year and last year a couple who were coming for the 1st time ever showed up at 7:00 Friday evening and all dressed up. We opened the door and he said "we must be early cause there's no other cars in the driveway"

My wife said "yes you are, by 24 hours, the parties tomorrow night"

We still laugh about it every time we see them :lol:

If I don't make it look for my name in the Spec's obits Monday.

It is with great sadness that we inform the board of Old Ironmaker's presumed passing. While not yet confirmed, it is believed that he has now passed from this mortal coil into the ether of eternity. We will miss you as we now have no-one left to tease about not making dates. :ph34r: :angel:

It may have been a small gathering, but it was a good GTG all the same despite the " possible passing" of one of our members.

Hey Dave! The wife likes you.

Thanks Bruce, it was nice talking to your wife.Say Merry Christmas to her, missed her leaving when I went to the washroom.

Shame we couldn't get more people to come out, I guess close to Christmas and we all live miles apart.

Plus the drinking and driving has put a stop to allot of functions.

Thanks Kelvin for dropping Chris and myself off at my place, we had quite a filtered try again please chat at my place.

Rest in peace Johnny, must have got snowed in or the sound of the waves put you to sleep. :whistling::dunno::rolleyes:, What happened bud?

Even Albert left early :dunno:

Still nice to see everyone.

Edited by Fish Farmer

Thanks Bruce, it was nice talking to your wife.Say Merry Christmas to her, missed her leaving when I went to the washroom.

Shame we couldn't get more people to come out, I guess close to Christmas and we all live miles apart.

Plus the drinking and driving has put a stop to allot of functions.

Thanks Kelvin for dropping Chris and myself off at my place, we had quite a filtered try again please chat at my place.

Rest in peace Johnny, must have got snowed in or the sound of the waves put you to sleep. :whistling::dunno::rolleyes:, What happened bud?

Even Albert left early :dunno:

Still nice to see everyone.

No problem at all Dave,, Always fun to be with friends and I guess we had an early reception for Johnny the extra beer & wings were Good :devil::whistling:

Edited by Loonietoon