gas prices...wow

bow slayer

Never had a problem with rez gas

Now they got us thinking $1.10 is cheap, should be around 60 cents and thats still high at a $2.80 gallon.

This metric stuff has screwed are heads up. Notice food now, they are hoping we don't see the, we think Lb. of bacon etc. is 375 grams. :wallbash:

Edited by Fish Farmer

Never had a problem with rez gas

Now they got us thinking $1.10 is cheap, should be around 60 cents and thats still high at a $2.80 gallon.

This metric stuff has screwed are heads up. Notice food now, they are hoping we don't see the, we think Lb. of bacon etc. is 375 grams. :wallbash:

Or that the litre of chocolate on sale for .99 cents is 750ml now. Or the NEW missing 10% off the cheese blocks that have shrunk from 900g to 450g now.

Yea I understand what you both are saying. I have been trying to teach my wife the difference between a pound and a kilo for 23 years. I think I should give up. She looks at a piece of meat in the display case and divides the price by 2, that's what each of our meals will cost??????? If it's 5 bucks each or less she buys it. Oh my lord!! I surrender. I don't know how a young working family with children let alone teens can survive these days. Dave we were born in the right time. Get off the bus on Burlington Street and get a job for 30 years and even get a pension, for how long I'm not sure, but today, furgit aboud it.