Seafoam - The miracle solution for outboards

Regan Thompson

If you're NOT using some form of fuel stabilizer/ethanol treatment...You're doing it wrong!

I agree with using a stabilizer for storage purposes but don't see a need for a ethanol treatment, especially if you have a engine that has been designed around fuel that contains 10% alcohol.

If anyone in the London area is interested, I've got the 16oz cans of SeaFoam here at the shop.

Members of the board can have it at my cost of $8.00 tax in; I regularly sell it for $14.85 plus tax.

I'm not making anything on it; just thought I'd throw it out there for you guys.

Let me know

519-681-3844

Dan.

Ethanol for all the bad it does also does goo too. It is a solvent and actually helps to clean out the fuel system and carb and or injectors. It works wonders for two strokes but for four strokes, I would only use it sparingly. BUT definitely add a fuel treatment at the end of the season for all your power equipment and run it for a few minutes to get it through the fuel system. Something be it Seafoam, Stabil or whatever else strikes your fancy is better than nothing at all.

apparently any engine gas or diesel. I was also told to fill my diesel fuel filter with it next time I change it to clean the top end

I wouldn't be doing this. If you want something diesel specific, I'd be using Diesel Purge.

Edited by BillM