Latest Issue Of Ea

Whopper

Yeah mon ... I'm fishing :Gonefishing:

er, where's the ice dude?

Well, you'll just have to keep waiting Roy, tee hee :P

Sucker? :w00t:

Hey, I gotta go check the other thread, but someone said ... that you're short Roy ... is it true?

Thorpe, are you short; of course ...

"The Tall Blonde Ones are the first to go"

Hey Pete, just letting you know the dog teams have finally arrived up here in Toronto and the latest issue of EA was waiting for me on my door step this morning.

Looks like another winner, so it's time to head off to the reading room for a couple hours :thumbsup_anim:

Hey all....

Got our ESOX Mag. in the mail today. Great articles and pictures. More and more OFC'ers are getting famous. :thumbsup_anim: T.J. surprised me by adding my picture with Marc in a MuskieQuest.com ad. The picture is awsome but the memories are much gooder :D Pete, keep up the good work!!

Guest Trophymuskie

Seems like all us canucks got our EA Mag today. Now hope to have time to read it before the shows start. LOL I'm just starting my Musky Hunter that I got a week or two ago.

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

The dogs have finally arrived.

Good to hear ... seems like Whopper is going to have fun with this in the future.

Thanks Lew, for being the first to let me know it showed.

Monique, thankyou for the kind words ... you look wonderful in the avatar and ad (might I say FAR better-looking than the guy next to you in the ad :w00t: ... tee hee). Seriously, thanks.

Maureen and all, thankyou ... I hope you like it ... please report.

I am off to chase deers around in Iowa with dad for a while. You folks keep smilin'

Pete

Mike won a subscription a while back & I got to read it tonight, during intermissions of the stupid hockey game.... :rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure I recognized the guy in Dip's article, but I just can't put my finger on it.... :worthy:

Great issue, Pete!

Edited by MuskyBill

"Monique, thankyou for the kind words ... you look wonderful in the avatar and ad (might I say FAR better-looking than the guy next to you in the ad w00t.gif ... tee hee). Seriously, thanks. "

Ya well at least the Boss lent me his wife,More than I say for you :w00t:

Great issue ,lots of OFNer's in the mag,nice too see such a vast contribution from all over