Latest Issue Of Ea

Whopper

Just got my new issue of Esox Angler in the mail today and haven't put it down since I got home from work.

Great read and we will have a new celiberty in our ranks. For those of you that don't automatically get the magazine go and buy it you won't regret it.

Whopper

PS Congrats Raf!

Edited by Whopper

uh oh, what did I do? ;) thanks Phil.

the mag takes a few days/weeks to get here after the US release, you know, dog sled teams and all. I'll be sure to grab a copy.

Edited by Raf

Im waiting for mine... Ive got an ad in there for Muskiequest... I think lol

Yep TJ it's in there 1/4 page add with a pic of your best half and Mr Thorpe.

Page 96

I really like this issue

Whopper

Edited by Whopper

Hi there,

Well thanks for the kind words, Whopper & Rich ... hopefully the dogsleds will arrive to the netherregions soon.

I think it's likely the best effort yet, actually; and awesome issue. Hope you all think so and let us know.

(Here's something I think is over :Gonefishing: ... the cold came in here in the night - ice time for good this time, I have a feeling.)

Hasn't arrived in Virginia yet either ... darn dogs.

For those waiting for it to hit newstand, it's Santa's :santa: favorite gift (a subscription) for yourself and others, ya know.

Hey TJ ... both of your ads are in there buddy ... we weren't :sleeping_02: this time.

Pete

Hi,

Lew, that shot is awesome! Thanks for the report guys ... er, non-report ... good lord it must be a slow buss that heads up there from the printer. :blush:

Maybe have to get that buss going about 2 weeks sooner with spring issue -- hold the other copies 'till we know the tax man is at Roy's door.

Pete

Hi,

Lew, that shot is awesome! Thanks for the report guys ... er, non-report ... good lord it must be a slow buss that heads up there from the printer. :blush:

Maybe have to get that buss going about 2 weeks sooner with spring issue -- hold the other copies 'till we know the tax man is at Roy's door.

Pete

Don't change nothing Pete this is the only thing that I'm one up on these guys :lol:

Whopper