tb4me

I was saying leafs would of gotten more then Seguin and Hamilton if that trade didn't go through. I would take those two over Kessel any day just to say. I'm not saying I don't like Kessel. I just think he plays too many video games and spends too much hooking up with those high priced hookers in his condo. I will probably be calling his name out tonight when you scores a hat trick against Anaheim which will be Toronto's big test.

He plays too many video games and is still one of the best wingers in the league. I don't care what he does at home as long as he produces on the ice. Seguin got a great drug habit in Boston and needed to be traded, that's someone you'd want on your team?

oh wow I dont know how I missed that?

thats sad I hope he gets his stuff together.

give millions to a kid and a fan base I guess.

gotta be hard to not feel like your on top of the world

ah the life of a professional athlete?

I was saying leafs would of gotten more then Seguin and Hamilton if that trade didn't go through.

Not necessarily. The last place team does not always get the first pick. There is a draft lottery. So the Leafs would not have been guaranteed better picks if they had lost more games.

Hope Komarov makes his presence tonight with a solid open ice hit. Hes got to be feeling the itch to lay someone out.

he is still out with a concussion sadly..Still not skating at all.. I dont know who said that he was day to day but he is no where near close..Usually a game or 2 after taking part in a full practice