tb4me

All I can say is, if both teams play like this each game,it will go 7 and who the hell knows who will win the series. I found it to be a boring game.

if both teams keep it up I agree it will go 7, but they will be so banged up the winner of this series won't make it out of the next round

Speaking for the first time since he was admitted to the hospital after Game 6 of the Stanley Cup finals, Boston Bruins assistant captain Patrice Bergeron gave a detailed timeline of the numerous injuries he suffered against the Chicago Blackhawks.

Bergeron suffered torn rib cartilage in Game 4 of the finals, a broken rib on his left side in Game 5 and a separated right shoulder and a punctured left lung in Game 6. The puncture eventually caused the lung to collapse, and Bergeron ended up in the hospital following Game 6, spending three days there.

..lol microfracture, but all joking aside, not sure what Subban was thinking.

Edited by jrwb

Subban was doing what all the other guys were doing. It's nothing new and it's not going to change. Stone needs to take the skirt off. Murray is just adding fuel to the fire which he's known to do.

I completely disagree. The guys got a broken wrist. What would it take to stop this crap, someone getting killed??

Think about it!

:wallbash:

I completely disagree. The guys got a broken wrist. What would it take to stop this crap, someone getting killed??

Think about it!

:wallbash:

You're so dramatic, it's a MICROFRACTURE you realize guys go through the playoffs with a lot worse injuries then that right?

Freeze it up and play the game, or sit on the bench like a little girl and whine to the media about it (Murray does this so well)

You're so dramatic, it's a MICROFRACTURE you realize guys go through the playoffs with a lot worse injuries then that right?

Freeze it up and play the game, or sit on the bench like a little girl and whine to the media about it (Murray does this so well)

yep I agree, look at what bergeron played with in the playoffs a few years back, Marty St. Louis has played through some pretty insane injuries in the past as well

Edited by jrwb

" He tried to hurt me".......wah wah wah

Matt I did not think you where such a whiner....I seem to recall you not cutting Eller much quarter when Gryba broke his face....

Edited by lookinforwalleye

Man all these guys that are saying take the skirt off and quit whining. Brutal..The dudes wrist is fractured in friggin game 1..He cant hardly grasp the hockey stick..I dont care what team or name is oh nis jersey, thats nasty and Suban should be out just as long as Stone is.. Plain and simple.. There is no excuse for a 2 hand slash any time..

Stone needs to suck it up or sit out, pick one.

PK was a little over the line but yes its playoff hockey, guys get slashed every shift. Wear wrist guards if it hurts.

Sam Bennet is unreal. Guys gonna be a star.

Pitt is in trouble. Do somethin Sid.

GO HABS GO!!

Edited by Craigson

Amazing how the NYR crowd was chanting "Crosby sucks." He is the best player in the game. Just classless. Good game though.

Man, you guys get me. If it has a 0.001% chance of throwing off a players game, I'd chant it too.

Anaheim with 3 unanswered goals. Looks like this one is over.

St. Louis just looked terrible.

Edited by jeremy84