Augtober

muskymatt

Really cool and raining a lot here today Matt. The river should give a push of salmon, Just waiting for the followers after them.. :Gonefishing: Way to early for me though. They are calling for warmer then normal temps, for Sept,Oct and Nov.

Next thing we,ll hear is, it,s,too warm. LOL

Weather sure has been crazy. :canadian:

3rd day in a row----got a fire on

Gonna be a hard year on the wood pile if I'm startin while the deer are still in velvet

I got ma and pops wood in already for this years winter. Pops got next years, already cut,spit and stacked. Get to do it all again next year. :canadian:

Been raining for 5 days straight now on my little corner of Nippissing and we've had the cabin heater on for several days now too, but the sun came out an hour ago and the weather dood now says it should be nice for the next week .

Water temps have dropped 5 degrees in the last few days and were 66 this morning.

Sitting in a warm & cozy log cabin in the woods and looking out over a beautiful lake on a rainy day still beats a whole bunch of other stuff I can think of though.

Edited by lew

I have fished so many times in the rain & wind this summer !!!! Like yesterday it was 11 degrees and pouring rain and I fished in it for 10hrs !!!! And way up north where I was lake temps were only 64-65 degrees !!! It sure has affected the fishing as well !!! It's hard to get on a program as it's changing all the time !!! Well I sure have had to adapt this year for sure as the lake of weeds scold water & high water earlier in July have changed fish patterns especially bass !!!! My buddy & I have referred to it as "the grind" just have to stay at it and constantly change presentations well at least for inland lakes in central Ontario and the highlands !!!!