I can see you,but cant hear you. Hows the fishing?

misfish

LOL

Only if I had an electric motor on my toon too. Aint happening though. I,ll get out there on my natural power. :D

Added some safety flags to our toons . Also added rod holders to mine. For today I just strapped my finder on,but have a ram mount I made for it. Will have that set up for the next outing.

001_zps2ce6bc13.jpg

002_zpsef53a271.jpg

Crazy bugger was gone but I could still see him. Barely. :lol:

That little dot out there is Terry. HEY,WAIT FOR ME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

003_zps7b914fbd.jpg

Hows the fishing out there?????????/ What? I cant hear you. :lol:

007_zpse69ad726.jpg

Smallie,s seem to have moved out. Managed three in the short time we were out there. All on spinner baits.

008_zpsa4944c90.jpg

HAVING FUN

Steve

Where we launch mostly with the toons,there is no boat launch near us. We look for access spots and a place to park the car and truck. If you want a feed and willing to fish with us,your going to need a toon.LOL

This to me,is the best thing about our float boats.

Steve

Where we launch mostly with the toons,there is no boat launch near us. We look for access spots and a place to park the car and truck. If you want a feed and willing to fish with us,your going to need a toon.LOL

This to me,is the best thing about our float boats.

Brian. I'm never near Simcoe from May until the end of September. Too busy chasing gills and crappie up in Caygeon at the cottage. But I do miss my Simcoe perch as they are my favorite fish to eat. I just have to be patient and wait until the fall. Those toons look like alot of fun. I could seriously see myself with one someday. I already have at least a dozen spots where I could launch one and enjoy some quality fishing.

yeah when I was jigging lake trout today I was trying to figure out just how to release them without getting close to the tubes

well did not get to try I did have some fish flying up to hit my jig but just wouldn't commit