Must be A Shortage of Used Tillers

bushart

Strange...I posted my boat for sale on Kijiji---and have 2 separate inquiries about selling just my motor---one guy from London--long ways away

I'm thinkin can't be too many used ones around

Weird

I think I paid 6500 for the motor alone back in 96

Yeah she was a great boat and buddy's gettin a deal-----it runs great---deep v hull---just downsizin (stems from downsizin my vehicle---which stems from the current cost of fuel)

Any used motor is hard to get, I am looking at re-powering my boat from a 115-150 and its crazy how much they are!!!

I upgraded from a 90 two stroke to a 115 four stroke last year and it lightened my wallet by $14.5K!!!! :w00t:

The whole boat/motor/TM/trailer combo was $19.5K when I bought it new in '91. <_<

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Buddy bought a used 115 Merc E Tec last year for 12K and thought it was a great deal. I paid a tad more for a like new 14 year old 115 Merc 5 years ago and they threw in a 19' Starcraft and the trailer for free. Considering I stopped to pick up a few things at the store today and didn't even get a cart and it came to 73 bucks, no one shopping for toys can complain. I don't know how 2 working people with a few kids can even think about fishing today. Sad.

And yet another person e-mailing me this morn looking to buy just my motor--gonna have to get it off kijiji I guess once buddy put cash in my mitt

I had this exact motor up till this year and it was great. Got an amazing trade in toward a new engine. Believe these were actually yamaha powerheads on these.

Have you got a new boat yet? Might be worth seeing what trade you could get at a dealer as the tillers are in demand?