World Cup soccer nf

davey buoy

Let's all just sit back... And watch Holland destroy their competition.

No one care who wins this.... As we care about is who holland plays, just so we knows who to bash!

Hup Holland Hup!

G

Let's all just sit back... And watch Holland destroy their competition.

No one care who wins this.... As we care about is who holland plays, just so we knows who to bash!

Hup Holland Hup!

G

Easy G.

I WANT NEXT FRIDAY OFF AS WELL LOL

Wouldn't that be something.... holland vs. the country that tried occupied them? The same country That canada liberated?

Being a Dutch Canadian this is an important match to many that immigrated here... Alot of history, a lot of stories, a lot of families will be talking about this... And where they came from as dutch Canadians,

Many dutch have support from around the world. If against Germany.. That much is certain!

G

Edited by Gerritt

I never looked at the game of soccer from that kind of political standpoint :huh:

My background is quite mixed but my father was born in Germany. Anyone asks him what nationality he is and he says "Canadian".

Let's just hope for a good game (and just a game) :)

Burt :)

When does this world cup thing start?

Im not a soccer fan at all but its good for the bars I had to wait to get into The Dizzy Sports Pub in Toronto on Saturday as it was actually packed onto the side walk with people watching the game. I can not watch it way to long and boring

Brasilia stomped on like a common house fly by the German maschine!!! Just another display of utter superiority. All that is left for me to see is a Holland thrashing of Argentina and all will be as it should be in the world according to Footy. A European champion and nothing less.

Edited by moxie