A mixed bag report.

misfish

All I can say is,Terry put on a clinic Saturday Simcoe smallies was our target.. I mention we should try an ice fishing spot where we knew there was a good transition. Sand shallow,then drop to weeds and rocks. He did well.

Nice fish buddy.
MAYBE, WE CAN TRADE HATS NEXT TIME. :dunno::tease:

008_zps507ac265.jpg

010_zps385c39aa.jpg

012_zps64228304.jpg

013_zpsae7d415a.jpg

I caught two,but one was picture worthy.. Atleast I look good eh mang. :whistling::D

011_zps40c0b22d.jpg

The bite slowed right down so Terry says,lets do some rigg,n for lakers. The N/W winds were up there, but what the hell,lets go.

The fishing gods must of been with him this day, or he had horse shoes up his :asshat: cuz man,his rod was loaded 3 times in an hour. First one fought like it was a 20 pounder. When it got to the boat,I say whatttttttt? :w00t: .

Simcoe lakers are the best fighters bar none IMO.

015_zps79849153.jpg

016_zps43fa0549.jpg

017_zps7ce52eaa.jpg

so we set up again and theres a bit of an issue with the trolling motor. As Terrys stretched out over the rigger board,his rod goes off again. I yell Terry fish,fish,fish,,,,,,,WHAT,I jab him in the ribs and say you got a fish on. (I never grab another mans rod) :good:

The line is peeling and peeling and there was no stopping this fish. Down to the end of the line and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he gone. :o

So grab another rod,rig it up and were off again.

At this point I knew I was just out for a boat ride today,so sat back and caught some rays.

So sitting there I see WHATTTTTT? Terrys rod is going off again. Hey Terry,ya,,you got a fish on,,,,AGAIN.

It wasnt a bigg,n so I decided to take a short under water vid,then release it in the water. I need longer arms. :lol:

After that it was time to head in.

Thanks for the laughs my friend. Sorry about your ball. :huh:

Now on to my new vid cam set up, for the float tube.

At first I had made this.

002_zpse328279e.jpg

Then I woke up the next day and said to self,it wont do. So I came up with this. Turns 360 deg and removes for under water shots.

a8yj.jpg

So I strap it on this morning and see how it works out.

006_zps8b85d678.jpg

I took 47 short vids and for some reason,I was only able to upload 9. Something fishy with this.

From what I seen from the ones I could upload,I am happy with it.It will serve me well (hope I can figure out ,what I screwed up)

Need to remember to always wipe the lens.

HAVING FUN.

:good: Edited by Misfish

Nice bunch of fish there boys, well done for sure.

Sorry Lew.

Thanks.

Fun times on the water are always great times.

Busy trying to figure out, editing and lost vids right now.

Plus have a whole jerk chicken cooking on the BBQ.

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Edited by Misfish

Bill knows better then that. LOL

MUST OF BEEN IN TO THE STOUT :rolleyes::P

Yes Mike, we are spoiled up here. This is why I moved from Etobicoke over 25 years ago. I was driving north every weekend to fish or hunt. I sooner drive back and forth form here to TO . It was a bonus when I landed a job up here. Best moves I ever made. :good:

Bill she's locked in by two cars,never out of my sight lol.Terry ,you should of called them over,maybe met another stellar guy :P .Last time I saw you guys you were taking off.Only noticed it was you at that point.We'll meet again I'm sure,now I know what boat to look for.lol.

Bill she's locked in by two cars,never out of my sight lol.Terry ,you should of called them over,maybe met another stellar guy :P .Last time I saw you guys you were taking off.Only noticed it was you at that point.We'll meet again I'm sure,now I know what boat to look for.lol.

Ya,,the guy posing with fish. LOL