Pike Report *PICS*

Went up to Lake Rosseau on Saturday and had a great day out. Sun was out, water was calm, fish were biting.

Over the day I landed 4 pike and a whole bunch of OOS smallies. 2 pike came on a saltwater X-Rap, the other 2 on a 6" pink senko.

The X-Rap was worked with a twitch pause twitch pause retrieve along dropoffs and over the very few weedbeds we found. The senko was twitched back to the boat as fast as I could twitch and retrieve for a reaction bite on topwater!! My biggest, a 36 incher came on the senko.

CIMG0140.jpg

Check out the gash in this fishes tail!!! Bigger fish lurking ?? I think so.

CIMG0139.jpg

the fish was hooked in the lip but bled quite a bit, swam away quickly enough, getting me a little bit wet.

CIMG0142.jpg

Buddy with a 42 incher, hooked deep on a beleiver, but swam away fine.

All in all, a good day out!

Went up to Lake Rosseau on Saturday and had a great day out. Sun was out, water was calm, fish were biting.

Over the day I landed 4 pike and a whole bunch of OOS smallies. 2 pike came on a saltwater X-Rap, the other 2 on a 6" pink senko.

The X-Rap was worked with a twitch pause twitch pause retrieve along dropoffs and over the very few weedbeds we found. The senko was twitched back to the boat as fast as I could twitch and retrieve for a reaction bite on topwater!! My biggest, a 36 incher came on the senko.

CIMG0140.jpg

Check out the gash in this fishes tail!!! Bigger fish lurking ?? I think so.

CIMG0139.jpg

the fish was hooked in the lip but bled quite a bit, swam away quickly enough, getting me a little bit wet.

CIMG0142.jpg

Buddy with a 42 incher, hooked deep on a beleiver, but swam away fine.

All in all, a good day out!

Some Nice Pike there. :thumbsup_anim: Thanks for sharing. Too bad you didnt have an "ofncommunity.com sign with you. Team 7 could have used those 36". Oh well....you will just have to go out and get a bigger one next time. :whistling:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Edited by fishinonthebrain