Tank Smallies!

Slayingm

Just an observation and not to be a buzz kill but...After looking at all the photos there is only one guy wearing a PFD in all those pics! I rarely wear one myself but im just sayin...

Did you also observe the weather/waves in that pic compared to the other ones? I'm guessing no.

Edited by BillM

Just an observation and not to be a buzz kill but...After looking at all the photos there is only one guy wearing a PFD in all those pics! I rarely wear one myself but im just sayin...

At least manitoubass2 has one in the background.

At least manitoubass2 has one in the background.

yep, right where it belongs! Lol. The pfd goes on for the boat ride or rough waters. No way an i fishing in a pfd in 5 fow in a bay on a calm day. The kiddos on the other hand...

Smashed this pig last night while walleye fishing,wading the shallows of the st clair river

We had just made the comment, "cant believe we havent caught a smallmouth or silver yet...only walleye so far, how lucky"

Then this piggy crunched my jig. What a fight in the st clair river current

image_zpsce74fda6.jpg

Edited by Brettiop