It WAS the perfect day for floating about

misfish

My plan with the perfect day with no wind,was to head north and fish from the tube. Get there at 5AM the lakes glass.

Get the gear out and ready. Launch the float a boat . Sun rising,water still, and Im in heaven.

001_zps2582e49d.jpg

002_zpsc4d686ce.jpg

I get a hit right off the bat in 10 fow. Oh feels good.Strong little bugger he was.

LOL

Sunfish or blue gill?

004_zpsa1b5fd91.jpg

After about 1/2 hour,I feel like Im leaning to the right a bit in the tube. I,m thinking maybe the weight of the finder battery is doing it. After about another 15 minutes,the lean is getting worse. Check the pontoon and it,s going soft. CRAP.

So start flipping the flippers as fast as I can,and head to shore. There,s a bass boat very close to me so I yell out if he could help me out with a tow in. No problem he says. Thank you sir. BASS BOAT GUYS ARE THE BEST. :clapping:

Gets me with in 30 ft of the shore and I flip my way the rest of the way.

I examine the tube and see no cuts or rips or holes. It,s 1/4 deflated. But it was still very stable. Pump it up and let it sit for a bit. Seems to be fine. :dunno:

I decided to just pack things up and go to some shore spots on the way home. I realized I had left my support bar with the mesh at the launch. Walk back to get it and it,s gone. :wallbash::wallbash:

There was a pike tourny going on,so I left a few notes on some of the windshields. Hopefully someone picked it up and will give me a call.

Pretty bummed out after this day.

Oh well.

Ya it,s outside. I filled the one chamber. I,ll give it another hour to see. Im wondering if the bungee cords that I use to hold the finder in place,and maybe not tightening the blow hole enough,may of been the factor.

I dont misuse my stuff,so I cant see there being a hole.

If it deflates,I will check the seams.

I have already contacted Classic Accessories by email.

Ya warranty is out the door,but if it is a seam,I hope they can help out.

How was your day? Break anything? :w00t:

Edited by Misfish

Well hopefully it was an honest person who picked up your stuff and will give you a call. Glad you got a tow to shore too. Hopefully it was just a bit of a leak from the nozzle and it's good to go.

Nice little Pumpkinseed there (I think it's a Pumpkinseed too)